|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
This listing posted on 10-14-2020, for more photos and updates CLICK HERE.
675.72 Contiguous Acres
• FSA information should indicate approximately 601 acres of tillable farmland of which approximately 511.5 acres are under irrigation. The irrigation systems were installed in 2014 and 2015 and includes (2) 5 tower, (1) 6 tower, (1) 7 tower and (1) 10 tower with SAC. Systems are state-of-the-art GPS equipped Reinke center pivots which allows the ability to remotely monitor and control the irrigation system.
Tract has approximately 169 acres pattern tiled on 20’ centers as well as approximately 35 acres pattern tiled on 40’ centers.
• Farm is improved with an excellent 60’ x 90’ machine/ storage building as well as a 42’ x 100’ machine/storage building which includes very nice living quarters.
• Primary soil types include Armstrong, Adco, Weller, Leonard, Gara & Marion.
• Land represents well maintained highly productive irrigated cropland with the balance in (2) lakes, small timber areas and wooded draws. The farm offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting habitat.
• Access along County Roads 164, 176 & 167.
Method and Terms
Curley Family Farms
Curley Family Farms Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 217.847.2160 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2020|