Enyeart Appraisal Service, a.k.a. Daniel Enyeart Appraisal Services, is located at 112 East Jackson, P.O. Box 54, in Keytesville, MO and is owned and operated by Daniel W. Enyeart. Enyeart Appraisal Services specializes in agricultural, residential, recreational, estates and personal property appraisals, serving most of North Central Missouri.
Qualification of Appraiser
- Received General Certification Status from State of Missouri Department of Economic Development, Division of Professional Registration and Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission
- Received Missouri Real Estate Appraisal license and certification, Residential Status from State of Missouri Department of Economic Development, Division of Professional Registration and Missouri Real Estate Appraisers Commission.
- Graduate of International College of Real Estate Appraisal, Nashville, TN, and received certification from Organization of Professional Real Estate Appraisers in the fields of residential, commercial, agricultural and personal property appraisals, 1988; PRA, PFA, DFFEM, Designations attained.
- Graduate of Certified Appraisers Guild of America, K.C., MO in personal property appraisal
- Conducted appraisals since 1987 in the areas of Agricultural, Residential, Commercial, Recreational, Livestock, Estates, and various types of Personal Property Appraisals throughout North Central Missouri including the counties of Chariton, Linn, Howard, Sullivan, Randolph, Macon, Saline, Lafayette, Livingston, Grundy, Carroll, Ray, Caldwell, Adair, & Shelby.
- Submitted Appraisals & Appeared as Professional Witness in numerous litigated matters
- Conducted field and desk reviews of appraisals for commercial lenders and mortgage companies.