This listing posted Nov. 17; for updates or more photos and info, Click Here
Timed Online Equipment Auction begins 11 a.m. on Dec. 11, 2020
Virtual Online Real Estate Auction at 3 p.m. on Dec. 11, 2020
NO RESERVE EQUIPMENT AUCTION
This will be a timed, online auction – no onsite bidding
Items Begin Closing at 11 a.m. Friday, Dec. 11
Physical Address: 22731 Pasture Lane, Kirksville, MO
For updates or more photos and info or to bid, Click Here
- 1995 John Deere 8870 4wd tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, bareback, 520/85R42 tires and duals, front wheel weights, 10,573 hours, SN RW8870P002978
- 1994 John Deere 4960 MFWD tractor, SN RW4960P008481
- 1996 John Deere 7400 MFWD tractor, 16 spd. PowerQuad trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4-38 rear tires, 340/85R28 front tires, front fenders, sells complete with John Deere 740 self-leveling loader, 8’ material bucket with grapple, 600/700 series hookups, 16,945 hours, SN H006977
- 1974 John Deere 4430 2wd tractor, QuadRange trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4R38 rear tires and duals, 10.00-16 front tires, rear wheel weights, aux. front fuel tank, 7,044 hours, SN 034647R
- Ashland I-950 9.5 yard pull-type scraper, front dolly wheels, hyd. eject, SN 23265
- John Deere 568 round baler, MegaWide pickup, Cover Edge, push bar, 21.L-16.1 tires, small 1000 PTO, SN 1E00568XJCC038585
- 1998 John Deere 945 mower conditioner, impellers, 2-pt. hitch, small 1000 PTO, SN E00945T128327 – Cutterbar is bad
- Hesston 3983 12-wheel rake, SN 1206
- 1997 John Deere 1780 16/31 planter, ground drive, vacuum, MaxEmerge Plus, 3 bu. boxes, HD spring down pressure, markers, SeedStar monitoring, SN H01780A670267
- John Deere 980 28’ field cultivator
- International 490 24’ disk
- John Deere 2018 20’ batwing mower, (6) laminated tires, front chains, small 1000 PTO
- Unverferth 325 gravity wagon, roll tarp, Unverferth hyd. drive brush auger, 22.5” truck tires, SN D41800102
- Mayrath 10”x61’ swing away auger, 540 PTO, SN 901367
- 7’ 3-pt. blade
- 3’ hyd. grapple bucket, skid steer hookups
- Danuser 3-pt. post hole digger, 14” bit, 540 PTO
- Henke Kwikmixer 300 TMR mixer, LH discharge, scales, 22.5” truck tires, 540 PTO, SN 14309
- New Holland 195 manure spreader, tandem axle, poly floor, slop gate, 16.5L-16.1 tires, SN 897455
- 6-bale hay trailer, bumper hitch, single axle
- (3) 8’ concrete fence line bunks
- (5) 8’ concrete feed bunks
- (3) 10’ poly feed bunks
- (3) bale rings
- (2) metal hog huts
- Creep feeder, cattle guards
- Lil’ Kreeper creep feeder, cattle guard
- Cattle and hog panels
- Large selection of hedge posts
TRUCKS & TRAILER
- 2005 Ford F-350 4wd pickup, PowerStroke diesel eng., auto trans., extended cab, Iron Star 8’ steel flatbed, 238,251 miles, VIN 1FTSX20PX5EA97716
- 1974 International Loadstar 1600 grain truck, V8 gas eng., 5+2 trans., single drive axle, tag axle, 16’ wooden bed, VIN 10662EHA15079
- 1996 Corn Pro 20’ steel livestock trailer, gooseneck, center divide gate, VIN 4MJSG2026VE013040
FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
- (31) John Deere no-till coulters
- (8) bags of soybeans
- 150 gal. fuel transfer tank on shop built trailer
- 550 gal. poly water tank
- 300 gal. poly water tank
- Poly chemical shuttle
- Truck bed trailer
- (18) 40’ wooden trusses
- 4R38 clamp on duals, one tire is bad
- (2) 110 gal. poly bulk oil tanks on stand
- 74 gal. L-shaped fuel tank/toolbox combo
- Honda GC160 eng. with pump
- Planter box extensions
- Assorted baler parts
- B. White hanging heater
- Assorted tires and wheels
Equipment Questions: Roy (315) 521-4350
REAL ESTATE SELLING AT 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 11
ADAIR COUNTY, MISSOURI LAND AUCTION
Selling 362 Acres± (subject to survey) in 4 tracts
OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY, NOV. 28 • 12 NOON - 2 PM
Auction to be conducted as a virtual, online auction. No on-site bidding permitted. If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161.
Selling 362 Acres± (subject to survey) in 4 tracts located in Section 19, T62N - R14W, Salt River Township, Adair County, MO.
Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent improved pastureland and offers premier building sites with Hwy. 6 frontage just minutes from Kirksville, MO. Improvements include a very nice 2 story full basement country home, newer open front machinery/storage building, detached garage/shop, 10,000 bu. grain bin and state-of-the-art, steel, livestock feedlot with Cobett waterers and inline concrete feed bunks.
TRACT 1 • 47 ACRES± (Subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 29.33 acres of tillable farmland.
- Soil types: Gara & Armstrong.
- Land represents productive tillable cropland & offers outstanding home building sites with State
- Hwy. 6 frontage. Tract includes an excellent newer pond with the balance in timbered draws.
- Access from the north by State Hwy. 6
TRACT 2 • 95 ACRES± (Subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 74.59 acres of tillable farmland.
- Soil types: Gara, Armstrong & Adco.
- Land represents productive tillable cropland & offers excellent development opportunities with
- State Hwy. 6 frontage.
- Access from the north by State Hwy. 6
TRACT 3 • 65 ACRES± (Subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 58.13 acres of tillable farmland.
- Soil types: Armstrong, Adco & Gara.
- Land represents productive tillable cropland.
- Access from the east by Pasture Lane
TRACT 4 • 155 ACRES± (Subject to survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 138.7 acres of tillable farmland.
- Soil types: Gara, Armstrong, Vesser & Adco.
- Land represents productive tillable cropland as well as excellent improved pasture land.
- Improvements include a very nice 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 bath country home with full finished
- basement and attached 2 car garage. Home offers an open designed kitchen/dining area as well
- as a very attractive fireplace. Other improvements include a newer open front machinery/storage
- building, a very good machinery/shop pole barn, 10,000 bu. grain bin and a state-of-the-art steel
- livestock feedlot with Cobett waterers and in-line concrete feed bunks.
- Access from the east by Pasture Lane.
METHOD AND TERMS
Acreages in this advertisement are estimated. A survey will be completed prior to the sale on all 4 tracts. Tracts 1-4 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1-4 will be offered through the marketing method of "Buyer’s Choice" whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all of Tracts 1-4 for their high bid. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Immediately following the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Pickell Abstract Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Pickell Abstract Co. on or before January 12, 2021. Possession will be given at the time of closing. The 2020 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "AS IS".
CLOSING & TITLE WORK by Pickell Abstract Co., 116 South Franklin Street, Kirksville, MO.
Roy Martin & Leroy Martin