|Click on thumbnails to see larger photos and descriptions|
This listing was posted on 2-4-21, for more pictures and updates CLICK HERE.
Real Estate: This pole barn style house located on 13 acres more or less has blacktop frontage. The home is 40′ x 60′ on a concrete slab with 5 bedrooms, 2 3/4 baths, an open kitchen, dining, living room area and a large laundry/utility room. The 12′ x 60′ covered porch runs along the front of the home. The home has wood heat and propane backup, window air conditioning units, rural water and a lagoon sewer system. The property has a 14′ x 36′ storage building with electricity, a nice pond near the home, small orchard including peach and apple trees and grapevines. The acreage may be row cropped or used for livestock and provides good hunting. Edina school district, Knox County Water district and Lewis County power. The home will sell at 5:00 p.m. If you would like to schedule your personal showing, please call Scotty at 573-356-4405.
*See Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Real Estate below.
Buildings Selling Separately: 12′ x 16′ portable building that is insulated and has electricity; 8′ x 8′ chicken coop; 8′ x 12′ kids playhouse. These will sell immediately following the real estate.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: In the first round of bidding, the property will not be considered “SOLD” but will be considered “PENDING”. The auctioneer will meet with the seller and then the property may be opened back up for additional bids.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies that delay the closing for any such reason.
3. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Personal or Cashier’s Checks will be accepted. This is “AS IS, WHERE IS” and is non-refundable.
4. CLOSING: Closing shall be within 30 days of the auction date.
5. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant(s) if any.
6. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Sellers expense an Owners Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
7. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller may provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. All acreage is subject to final survey.
8. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real Estate taxes shall be prorated as of the date of closing between the Seller and the Buyers.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Jason and Rosetta Miller
Real Estate and Storage Building Auction
Questions about this auction? Phone 573.356.4405 or email our office at [email protected].
|Website by Gallatin Publishing Co., 609B S. Main, Gallatin, MO 64640. If online display fails, call 660.663.2154. All Rights Reserved. ©2021|