(SOLD) Munson Ross Land Auction
Bidding Ends Wednesday, Nov. 15th @ 7:00 pm
Highly Productive Brunswick Bottomland – 4 Miles Southwest of Dalton, MO
Carol Munson Ross Land Auction
75 Acres +/- Offered in 1 Tract
Located along the South side of Brandt Rd, in the Dalton/Brunswick Bottoms
Bidding begins on Friday, Nov. 10th @ 10:00 am and ends on Wednesday, Nov. 15th @ 7:00 pm (CST)
75 Acres m/l: Located 4.5 miles Southeast of Brunswick and 4 miles Southwest of Dalton along the South side of Brandt Rd. This highly productive bottom farm is nearly 100% tillable, with 74.54 FSA tillable acres and three mature pecan trees near the Northwest corner. This farm has been consistently high producing with overall good drainage. This property has been in the owner’s family since the 1850s and has been very well maintained by the owner and current tenant. Property rarely trades hands in this famously fertile area, so don’t miss the opportunity!
- Yield Averages for the prior two years: 231 Bushel Corn & 71 Bushel Soybeans
- Free & clear of crop lease for 2024 growing season but tenant willing to continue
- Electricity available at the road
- Taxes $1,030.98
Terms of Auction
We require the following for your approval to bid:
1) Create a bidder profile on the “HiBid” auction website.
2) A copy of your driver’s license either emailed to email@example.com, or texted to 660-651-3396.
3) A pre-qualification letter from your lender or some type of verified proof of funds
If you have questions, please contact us at one of the following: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Office: 660-288-3022
Clayton Enyeart @ 660-651-3396 or Loren Enyeart 660-651-9889.
10% of purchase price as Earnest Money deposit is required upon entering into Real Estate Purchase Contract and immediately following the auction. Balance due upon closing within approximately 30 to 45 days. Buyer must have financing secured prior to bidding. Property is sold in AS-IS condition with no contingencies. Sale is subject to seller approval. Once earnest money is deposited, Buyer will be granted access to begin planting prior to closing if they so choose. Full possession will be granted upon closing.